Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Soccer Tornament and other junk

Two days ago we played uor first game of the soccer torny we ended up winning four to two. I scored two of thode goals. I think we might win our group and get into the semis and also today the other team (The Fairy Ballet Dancers) they won the game.
I also had my rugby practice today for some reason our coach keeps on making us go for runs when we talk and 92 percent of the time you haven't even moved your lips. Yeah you can imagine how annoying it is. Anyway I still find it quite joyful. The other thing that makes me regret playing so many sports is that every single day of the week apart from Sunday is taken up with sports practice or the games that you have to practice for. It can be annoying but it is a good time taker.
Our soccer team is playing our next game on the 4'th of June at Nelson Central School in Nelson New Zealand. If you are living near this school maybe you could stop by and check out our mean as soccer game Hopefully we will win or get lots of goals. I really want to win this tornament so does the rest of the team. We are a really good team our players are Rosa, Elsie, Sean, Finn, Liam K.T and myself Liam C.

No comments:

clocks rule