Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My dream battle robot

My battle robot.
His name is not allowed to be mentioned in my book because MI6 insisted that I keep it secret. Any way back to my story he was a kid about 11 years old when some one fell into Blu's apartmenther face was expressionless and she just stared at a small vial filled with golde powder. Then a strange women emerged from the dark blue wisps of smoke. "Give me my vial kiddo!" The strange women hollered. Quickly he jumped to his feet; grabbed the vial to his lips. "What does it do tell me!" He bellowed back at her.
"If you really want to know what it does pour all of that powder into your mouth" she snickered evily.
"Okay I will." He drank it all in one gulp and he turned into my battle robot and for the rest of eternity he was a robot equiped with a sword and a gun.

THE END I HOPE U ENJOYED IT!

No comments:

clocks rule