Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Story of Leighto and Manee

Crack! The head hit the floor in no time. Blood spurting everywhere. The body just lay there limp to the bone.
"very nice, very nice," The Devil said menacingly."Serves him right a very nice man he was. Pleased to see him lying there lifeless, I am cackled The Devil.
"How much do we get for dragging him down from Heaven? Asked Manee and Leightoat the same time.
"One wish and one wish only" The Devil replied.
"Sounds fair" they said at oncewith huge grins on their faces.
"I wish i had a lifetime supply of chocolate"said Leighto, licking his chops.
POOT!
"Wow" Leighto said.
"My turn. "
"very well what do you wish for?" The Devil said.
"I wish for-" Lrighto began.
"I wish for a gold bar that is one square metre" Manee said vainly.
CACHUNK!
"Oh my god my wish did come true. My I have another wish please?"
"If you find a walnut with a pearl in it" The Devil said trying to hide his smile. "Oh and one more thing it has to be found in Hell."
"How come he has the chance to get another wish?!" Leighto demanded.
"May i have a word with you Leighto" The Devil asked.
"Um I guess so" Leighto said with fear in his voice.
"Look" The Devil said proudly "There isn't even a pearl in Hell that is outside of my royal chamber."
"Found one" Manee said.
"Impossible! Where did you get it from?"
"Your chambers" Manee said proudly.
"But-" The Devil began.
"You only said that it had to be from Hell." Manee interuppted.
"Okay what do you wish for."
"I wish that every thing will blow up in four seconds."
Four seconds later.
BOOM!!!!!

No comments:

clocks rule